Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas


Christmas has come and gone already. It was the first Christmas that the boys really anticipated Santa coming. They had a blast opening all of the gifts, and I think it took us about a week to recover from the craziness of being surrounded by all of these new toys. We had a wonderful break from school and work, and we did a lot of hanging out at the house. We are always on the go so much, it was nice change to veg out. I am starting to feel like myself again, the nausea and fatigue have been stronger than before with this pregnancy, but I am forcing myself to get up and move, which is helping. Of course having two mama's boys doesn't allow me to sit on my butt very often either. Phil has been a big help, spending extra time with the boys, and bringing me my ice cream every night :)